Epson Perfection V37 and V370 Photo Scanners Allow Photo Enthusiasts, Families and Creative Hobbyists to Access, Share and Organize Scanned Documents Anywhere and Anytime
MARKHAM, ON – Oct. 16, 2012 – Epson Canada Ltd., today introduced two new additions to its award-winning line of Epson® Perfection® scanners – the Epson Perfection V37 and Epson Perfection V370 Photo scanners. The new products give photo enthusiasts, families and creative hobbyists an affordable scanning solution with 4800 x 9600 dpi optical resolution for incredible detail and clarity. In addition to offering leading scan quality, the new models also provide easy scan-to-cloud capabilities to scan, access, organize and share documents directly through cloud services like Google Docs, MS SharePoint®, Evernote®, and other leading providers.1
“Epson’s latest Perfection scanners are built to perform, delivering versatile, high-quality solutions whether scanning to create eye-catching scrapbook pages or to simply digitize and store your most important photos and documents,” said Stacey Tieu, product manager, Photo Scanners, Epson North America. “Furthermore, Epson’s latest scanners cater to today’s increasingly mobile lifestyles, giving consumers an even more value-packed solution with scan-to-cloud capabilities to access documents on their mobile device, anytime and from anywhere.”
The Epson Perfection V37 and V370 Photo scanners both offer exceptional scan quality, along with a high-rise 180-degree lid for scanning oversized artwork, 3D objects, photo albums and documents. For added performance and flexibility, the Epson Perfection V370 Photo includes a built-in 35mm Transparency Unit for scanning mounted slides, negatives and film strips.
Additional features and benefits featured on the new Perfection models include:
- ArcSoft® Scan-n-Stitch Deluxe Software – allows users to easily scan legal, A3 and other large-size pages, section by section, then automatically stitches all portions together.2
- Epson’s Easy Photo Fix® Technology – allows users to restore colour from old/faded prints, remove dust from scanned film or slides, and reduce graininess.
- Scan-to-cloud with Document Capture Software – easily scan documents directly to a range of cloud services including Google Docs, MS SharePoint, Evernote and more to access documents from multiple mobile devices or share with others.
- ReadyScan® LED Technology – enables fast scan speeds, eliminates warm-up time and decreases power consumption; ReadyScan LED technology is also mercury-free.
- One-Touch Performance – four customizable buttons allow for convenient one-touch scanning, copying, scan-to-email and creating PDFs.
- Compatibility – with all leading operating systems including the newest versions of Microsoft® Windows® and Mac® OS X.
Pricing and Availability
The Epson Perfection V37 (MSRP $89.99) and Epson Perfection V370 Photo (MSRP $124.99) will be available in mid-November. Both models include Epson’s one-year limited warranty.
Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader whose product lineup ranges from inkjet printers and 3LCD projectors to sensors and other microdevices. Dedicated to exceeding the vision of its customers worldwide, Epson delivers customer value based on compact, energy-saving, and high-precision technologies in markets spanning enterprise and the home to commerce and industry. Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 75,000 employees in 97 companies around the world, and is proud of its ongoing contributions to the global environment and the communities in which it operates. To learn more about Epson, please visit http://global.epson.com.
To learn more about Epson Canada, please visit: www.epson.ca. You may also connect with Epson Canada on Twitter @EpsonCanada and @EpsonCan_SmBiz.
# # #
Epson, Easy Photo Fix, Perfection and ReadyScan are registered trademarks. Epson Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation . Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks.
1 Some applications, cloud services (including MS SharePoint and Evernote) and/or functions may not be supported under Mac OS.
2 Available for Windows® only.