Epson WorkForce WF-7520, WF-7510 and WF-7010 Offer Comprehensive
Wide-Format Printing and Scanning Solutions
TORONTO, ON. – Feb. 06, 2011 – Epson Canada, a leading provider of superior performing printing solutions, expands its robust line-up of business-class printing solutions with the introduction of three new WorkForce® wide format products. The WorkForce WF-7520 and WF-7510 all-in-ones and WorkForce WF-7010 single function inkjet printer deliver the world’s fastest single- and double-sided print speeds in their class, high productivity features and brilliant quality prints. Engineered to accommodate both everyday and specialty printing, the all-in-one models offer creative professionals a unique and versatile solution with the inclusion of both professional quality 13” x 19” printing and 11” x 17” scanning capabilities.
“Epson is excited to expand our business-class product offerings with new wide-format solutions that allow small businesses to deliver top-quality materials but also ensure a speedy and efficient workflow,” said Rodrigo Catalan, senior product manager, Business Ink Jets, Epson, North America. “As with all Epson WorkForce printers, the new wide format line delivers unprecedented quality and speed, with the added versatility to accommodate larger documents.”
Versatile Printing and Scanning Features Keep Small Businesses Productive
The WorkForce wide format printer line is ideal for small businesses such as architecture firms, engineers and other creative business professionals that require large-format printing, superior dependability, performance and speed. All three models deliver high quality and productivity features including fast single- and double-sided print speeds – 15 ISO ppm black and 8.0 ISO ppm colour single-sided; 7.8 ISO ppm black and 5.2 ISO ppm colour two-sided. The all-in-ones are the only devices in their class to offer both 13” x 19” printing and an 11” x 17” scan bed, allowing businesses to maximize efficiency and streamline workflow and utilizing one device for all printing and scanning needs, from specialty large-format jobs to every day printing and scanning, such as email and documents.
The all-in-ones also offer Epson Connect for hassle-free printing on the go. With Epson Connect, mobile device users can print web pages, photos, documents, and e-mail attachments directly from tablets, smart phones and other mobile devices.
Tthe WorkForce WF-7010 printer offers built-in Ethernet networking to easily connect and share with workgroups, as well as versatile paper handling, allowing business users to print everything from index cards to 13” x 19” layouts.
Additional Features of the WorkForce WF-7520 and WF-7510
- Great for Preview Layout: Print single- and two-sided design layouts, spreadsheets and drawings up to 13” x19”
- Large Scan Bed: 11” x 17” scan bed ideal for scanning large documents, such as spreadsheets and design layouts
- Robust Paper Handling:
- WorkForce WF-7520: two 250-sheet paper trays for storing different paper sizes and types; and 30-sheet two-sided automatic document feeder (ADF)
- Workforce WF-7510: 250-sheet paper tray and 30-sheet ADF
- Saves Energy: Uses up to 70 percent less power than laser printers
- Built-in Networking: Users can easily connect and share with others in their workgroup via wireless or wired networking
- Easy-to-read Display: 2.5 inch LCD screen to quickly access all printer functions
- Professional Quality Colour:
- Includes DURABrite® Ink for water, fade and smudge resistant output
- Maximum print resolution 5760 x 1440 dpi and 2400 dpi scanning resolution
About WorkForce WF-7010
- Flexible Print Formats: Print single- and two-sided standard-size documents, index cards, stationary or large spreadsheets up to 13” x 19”
- Versatile Paper Handling: Store different paper types and sizes with two 250-sheet trays; supports paper sizes from 3.5” x 5” to 13” x 19”
- Professional Quality Colour: Includes DURABrite Ink for water, fade and smudge resistant output
- Built-in Ethernet: Prints can be easily shared and accessed within a workgroup
The WorkForce WF-7010 ($199.99), the new WorkForce WF-7510 ($249.99) and WorkForce WF-7520 ($299.99) will be available in early February through major computer, office and electronic superstores, the Internet, select channel distributors and Epson’s own retail site, www.epsonstore.ca
Epson Canada Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Epson America, Inc., the U.S. affiliate of Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation (SEC) and is a leading provider of an extensive range of printers, 3LCD projectors, scanners and point-of-service printers that are renowned for their high quality, functionality, innovation, and energy efficiency. SEC employs more than 78,000 people in 99 companies around the world, and is proud of its ongoing contributions to the global environment and the communities in which it operates. To learn more about Epson Canada, please visit: www.epson.ca. You may also connect with Epson Canada on Twitter @EpsonCanada and @EpsonCan_SmBiz.
For more information contact:
# # #
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Epson and DURABrite are registered trademarks, and Epson Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. WorkForce is a registered trademark of Epson America, Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks.
 Fastest in its class; printing black text in default single-side mode, or two-sided mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Compared to wide-format inkjet all-in-ones prices at $499 or less, as of January 2011, based on manufacturers’ rated ISO speeds or independent testing.
 WorkForce WF-7520: the only product in its class to offer 13”x19” printing and 11”x17” scan bed with the ultimate paper handling; WorkForce WF-7510: the only product in its class to offer 13”x19” printing and 11”x17” scan bed in a compact machine.
 Compared to best-selling monochrome and color multifunction laser printers available for $699 or less as of December 2010. Actual power savings will vary by product model and usage.
 Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n certified; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Visit www.wi-fi.org/files/11nbasics_glossary.pdf for more information.